Women take up self-defence, pepper spray after Delhi rape
Women in Delhi are taking self-defence classes, snapping up pepper sprays, booking cabs with female drivers or leaving work early, all signs of growing insecurity following the brutal gang rape-murder.
News For You
- 4 questions about missing Malaysian plane answered
- Spanish golfer jumps into lake at Malaysian Open to escape attack of hornets!
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Confused, chaotic scene described on sinking ferry
- Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies'