An undated X-ray shows steel balls and magnets inside of 8-year-old Haley Lents, after the Huntingburg, Ind. child swallowed the pieces from a magnetic toy set on May 8, 2008. The child required ... more 
An undated X-ray shows steel balls and magnets inside of 8-year-old Haley Lents, after the Huntingburg, Ind. child swallowed the pieces from a magnetic toy set on May 8, 2008. The child required emergency surgery and was hospitalized for two weeks. (AP Photo/The Jaspaar Herald) less 
1 / 30
Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:12 AM IST

Yahoo Cricket