Look Ma, it's a Hello Kitty plane!
Eva Air, the Taiwanese airline that connects Taipei to the rest of Asia, Europe and America, took advertising and brand-building to the stratosphere when it flew Hello Kitty-themed airplanes to destinations where the cartoon is highly popular. Hello Kitty, created in 1974 by the Japanese company Sanrio, has been used to brand merchandise but never on such an enormous scale. Go on, enjoy your flight with Hello Kitty!
News For You
- 4 questions about missing Malaysian plane answered
- Blake Griffin tosses water on Warriors fan after fouling out of Clippers' Game 1 loss
- Spanish golfer jumps into lake at Malaysian Open to escape attack of hornets!
- Old master Hopkins unifies light-heavyweight titles at 49
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China