A World Without Petrol
Converted petrol pumps are on display at the 'A World Without Petrol' art exhibition at Customs House in Sydney, Australia. Designed by Australian artist James Dive and inspired by electric vehicles, the interactive exhibition of 40 recycled petrol bowsers converted into useful everyday items is intended to promote the Nisaan LEAF, the first mass produced 100% electric vehicle in Australia.
News For You
- Malaysia Airlines jet turns back after tire burst
- 4 questions about missing Malaysian plane answered
- Blake Griffin tosses water on Warriors fan after fouling out of Clippers' Game 1 loss
- Spanish golfer jumps into lake at Malaysian Open to escape attack of hornets!
- Captain of ill-fated Korean ferry praised safety in promotional video