A World Without Petrol
Converted petrol pumps are on display at the 'A World Without Petrol' art exhibition at Customs House in Sydney, Australia. Designed by Australian artist James Dive and inspired by electric vehicles, the interactive exhibition of 40 recycled petrol bowsers converted into useful everyday items is intended to promote the Nisaan LEAF, the first mass produced 100% electric vehicle in Australia.
News For You
- Agents target industry helping Chinese women have US babies
- Australian drug smugglers being taken to Indonesian island for execution - media
- How Islamic is Islamic State group? Not very, experts say
- Officials: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police
- Toronto Police: men built mystery tunnel to use as man cave