Parineeti took a day off to be in Mumbai for Meri Pyaari Bindu event
Parineeti Chopra is currently shooting for Golmaal Again in Hyderabad since past few days. The fourth instalment of Rohit Shetty’s franchise is being shot at Ramoji Rao filmcity and the entire cast is stationed there to complete the schedule. A source says, “Since we are sticking to the original date of Diwali release, we are intending to complete the shoot as soon as possible. The post production too will take some time, so the entire cast and crew have been working constantly and have been asked to allot bulk dates. However, Parineeti was supposed to attend the promotional event of her film and she had committed to Yashraj, so she was allowed to take only a day off.”
It is said that Parineeti landed in the city on the same day of the song launch Ye Jawaani Teri and immediately returned to Hyderabad to resume shoot.
Golmaal Again stars Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade and Kunal Kemmu and it is slated to release in October along with Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar and Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar starrer Enthiran (Tamil) that is also being simultaneously released in Hindi as 2:0.
- Ayushmann Khurrana, Parineeti Chopra have sorted reply for Sonu Nigam's 'Azaan' row
- My comments were misconstrued: Sonu Nigam
- Shah Rukh Khan finds it tough to describe himself
- A street named after Diana Penty's ancestors
- I don’t think my opinion matters says Parineeti Chopra when asked about Kulbhushan Jadhav