Here are the top headlines of the hour:
1. In the Antilia Bomb Scare Case, new developments are taking place at the forefront and National Investigation Agency has been probing thoroughly, it is reported that Former Mumbai Police commissioner Param Bir Singh wrote to Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray alleging that Home Minister Anil Deshmukh asked Sachin Vaze to collect Rs 100 crores every month from bars, restaurants, other establishments.
2. In the latest breaking inputs, there have been interesting comments from the Congress party. Congress has questioned why Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh had been silent for so long before making these revelations. Congress has also urged Home Minister Anil Deshmukh to step down.
3. BJP says heads must roll, Param Bir Singh’s explosive tell-all letter sparks controversy, Congress on the backfoot, says ‘BJP considered against Maharashtra alliance’.
4. Times Now leads the Sachin Vaze coverage, first to break Param Bir Singh’s letter, Now leads the coverage from inside scoop from the Aghadi government.
5. Home Minister Amit Shah to launch Bhartiya Janata Party’s Bengal manifesto today. BJP is likely to focus on development and jobs to counter TMC.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the campaign trail to address two mega rallies in West Bengal and Assam.