Pakistan claims eight more terrorists killed in Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad
Pakistan Rangers in Punjab province have claimed that they have eliminated eight more alleged terrorists, arrested 27 others and recovered huge cache of weapons under Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad in the last five days.
Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad was launched in February to eliminate terrorism from the country.
The Express Tribune quoted Colonel Amjad Iqbal's as saying that combined operations took place in Dera Ghazi Khan, Taunsa, Hafizabad, Lahore and Sheikhupura, areas of the province.
Colonel Iqbal said the Pakistan Rangers in Punjab are busy in collaborating with other institutions to eliminate all terrorists.
He further warned against deployment of illegal private security guards and display of weapons, as this would violative of the National Action Plan (NAP)
- Harish Rawat dares BJP to make singing 'Vande Mataram' compulsory
- Nagpur: PM Modi inaugurates new units in Koradi thermal power station
- Three-time world champion Lewis Hamilton lauds `awesome` F1 season so far
- Donald Trump will be a one-term President: Bernie Sanders
- Matrimony Day: A day for couples to celebrate