Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification on its official website for the recruitment of 721 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer and other vacancies. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online. The application process has begun. The last date of submitting application is April 27 by 1200 hrs. Candidates can go through other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and application process by visiting the official website of ONGC.
A total of 721 posts will be filled by the recruitment process. Candidates should refer ongcindia.com for details.
ONGC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 721
Name of the Post:
1. AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical: 15 Posts
2. AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 02 Posts
3. AEE (Civil): 25 Posts
4. AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 56 Posts
5. AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum: 04 Posts
6. AEE (Electrical): 82 Posts
7. AEE (Electronics): 28 Posts
8. AEE (Instrumentation): 20 Posts
9. AEE (Mechanical): 74 Posts
10. AEE (Production) – Mechanical: 59 Posts
11. AEE (Production) – Petroleum: 29 Posts
12. AEE (Production)- Chemical: 99 Posts
13. AEE (Reservoir): 18 Posts
14. Chemist: 67 Posts
15. Geologist: 38 Posts
16. Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
17. Geophysicist (Wells): 25 Posts
18. Materials Management Officer: 30 Posts
19. Programming Officer: 09 Posts
20. Transport Officer: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of weightage of GATE 2017 Score, Interview and Qualification.