Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are mixed to flat at the midday mark, with the energy sector (XLE) the most in the green, while health care (XLV) is the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone and Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Kevin Mahn, CIO at Hennion & Walsh Asset Management and Thomson Reuters markets reporter Dion Rabouin.
Today’s Midday Movers topics:
- Earnings season winners and losers
- Oil gets boost from latest supply figures
- How to be an eBay reseller part or full time
- Geopolitics dominating market action
- The Battle of the Bots: Amazon vs. Walmart
- Microsoft: Turning “Shazam for Food” into reality?