No respite is being seen for Team Rhea in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case. The Bombay High Court has said that it will take up the bail application of Rhea and Showik Chakraborty on September 29. Rhea and Showik Chakraborty's bail application has been deferred.
Judge Kotwal has said that all parts will be starting from the beginning on September 29. They will be addressing the court on all the arguments that have been made so far. Lawyer Maneshinde had said that the charges that are applied on Rhea Chakraborty are incorrect to which the judge had said it is up to the court to decide if the offences are bailable or non-bailable.