New Delhi [India], Apr. 13 (ANI): As the 12th five-year plan is reaching its conclusion, Niti Aayog has prepared a three-year action plan having a seven-point agenda.
Below is the point-by-point wise action plan of notifications:
• Revenue Expenditure Program: The three-year action plan prepared by Niti Aayog suggests to increase the expenditure in health, education and defence sectors.
• Transform sectors: Niti Aayog has suggested in its report that sectors should be transformed. Sectors like industry and services, automobile, clothing industry, gems and jewellery etc. should be the main focus. By transforming these sectors, the government can create more job opportunities.
Niti Aayog has also suggested to transform the agriculture sector in order to double the income of farmers.
• Regional Development Plan: A detailed report has been prepared by the Niti Aayog regarding what needs to be done on the regional development front. Regions like the north-east and south-east should be given importance.
• Growth enablers: Niti Aayog has figured out some sectors which are growth enablers. Transportation, energy, digital connectivity, science and technology can contribute more with the help of public private partnership model.
• Sustainability: Focus of Niti Aayog is also on the sustainability of environment, water and forests. According to the report, the environmental issues need to be looked from the perspective of modernity and industrial advancement.
• Social sector: The report also suggests how to improve the education and health services and what more can be done for the disadvantaged groups.
• Governance: Change in governance is the need of the hour, as per the Niti Aayog report.
The agenda of the government should be pro-people that fulfils the aspirations of the society.
The government should be pro-active in anticipating and responding to the needs of the people.
The report was presented before the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) on Monday. (ANI)