Anushka Sharma's home production Clean Slate films, is set to bring its third film called Pari soon. The film will also star Parambrata Chaterjee of Kahaani fame opposite Anushka.
The actress has collaborated with KriArj Entertainment that has earlier worked with Akshay Kumar starrer Rustom and further with Toilet Ek Prem Katha.
Talking about her home production and the film, Anushka Sharma said, “At Clean Slate Films, we focus on a good, engaging story above all else. With new talent, we get to work on newer ideas and innovative concepts. Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in Prosit’s vision as well as this collaboration with KriArj Entertainment.”
Parambrata Chatterjee added, “I was impressed with the script and team of Pari, and loved the idea of working with Anushka Sharma. This film holds great promise and I look forward to its shoot soon."
The film will go on floors this June and will be directed by a debutant, Prosit Roy.
- SRK welcomes his 'lovely' friend Katrina Kaif on Instagram
- Sonu Sood to make a biopic on shuttler PV Sindhu
- Shraddha Kapoor gets surprise for crossing 15 million followers on Instagram
- Can't believe 'crap' like 'Baahubali 2' is creating history: KRK
- When Shah Rukh Khan met his 'favourite star' Warren Beatty!