Never imagined why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be a talking point in India: Prabhas
The release date of SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion is around the corner and the entire team cast of the film are busy with promotions across the India. The film, which stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tamannaah Bhatia in lead roles is one of the most awaited films of recent times.
On Monday, Prabhas had stated that he never imagined why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be a talking point in India. He also added that he is yet to come out of the Baahubali fever in his life.
The Telugu superstar, who portrays the dual role in the film as a father-son duo, Amarendra Baahubali, and Mahendra Baahubali was promoting the film in Hyderabad.
' I never imagined why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be such a talking point in India. We only thought that it will just like a good bang to end the film but the way it has spread all over the world is huge and has increased the hype of the film. I have not come out of Baahubali fever yet. Things are getting more heated up as the film is nearing its release. I will only be relaxed once the film is out and the audience appreciates our hard work '.
Baahubali 2 stars veteran South film star Sathyaraj as Kattappa. The film also stars Ramya Krishnan, Nassar and Rohini. Baahubali 2 is scheduled t o hit the screens on 28 April.
- Sushant Singh Rajput gets into a tiff with a reporter at the trailer launch of Raabta
- Nupur Asthana talks about her version of Romeo-Juliet
- Felt stronger doing action sequences: Kriti Sanon
- Mumbai court cancels non-bailable warrant against Sanjay Dutt
- Fast and Furious 8 opening weekend: Second biggest Hollywood opener of all time in India!