The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, May 7, 2017. The medical entrance exam is conducted for the undergraduate admissions for the MBBS and BDS course. It is essential for the students to follow the guidelines and instructions which have been prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is essential to follow the guidelines so that there is no confusion and stress at the exam venue. This time the CBSE wants to ensure a smooth and successful conduct of the NEET UG exam.
First of all the students appearing for the exam need to carry their admit card without which they will not be allowed to enter the NEET examination hall. It is also important to note that NEET 2017 candidates are required to take a passport size photograph along with their admit cards. CBSE had issued the official notification for NEET UG 2017 exam which mentioned all the important details regarding the NEET 2017 exam. The students can check the list of banned items and the dress code in the CBSE NEET exam hall for NEET exam on May 7, 2017 :
- It is advisable for the students not to wear any dark clothes.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination centre.
- Stationary items like pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculators and pencil boxes among others are not allowed inside the NEET UG exam centre.
- Communication devices like mobile phones, earphones, health bands and microphone are not allowed be taken inside the exam centre.
- Goggles, amulets, belts, wrist watches, scarfs cannot be taken inside the exam centre.
- Students cannot wear hair accessories inside the exam centre such as hair pins, hair bands and hair beads. Also Read: NEET admit cards 2017 released: How to download CBSE NEET Admit card online at cbseneet.nic.in
The aspirants who are appearing for the NEET UG 2017 exam need to know that they need to wear light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser. They will be allowed to wear Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes. It is important to note that no arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates.In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the centre, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provision.