Nation is with the families of martyred soldiers: Kiren Rijiju
The whole country stands behind the families of the two soldiers who were beheaded by the Pakistan army along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said today.
'The nation is with the families of the soldiers who lost their lives in ceasefire violation by the Pakistan army,' the minister said while paying tribute to BSF Head Constable Prem Sagar and Indian Army's Naib Subedar Paramjeet Singh.
He was speaking to reporters after attending Sagar's wreath laying ceremony at Delhi airport. His body is being taken to his village in Uttar Pradesh.
Paramjeet Singh's last rites took place today at his village in Punjab. The two were killed and their bodies mutilated by the Pakistan army in Krishna Ghati sector in Jammu and Kashmir yesterday.
- Jammu-Kashmir: Gunmen loot Rs 65 thousand from Kulgam bank
- Jaitley meets PM Modi over mutilation of Indian soldiers
- Punjab: Family of Poonch hero demands to see his body before cremation
- EVM row: Amit Shah invites Kejriwal to meet BJP's 'booth in-charge'
- Noose tightens around Vijay Mallya as CBI-ED joint team reaches London