Naa Peru Surya: Allu Arjun to don an army soldier in Vakkantham Vamsi film
It's known that Telugu actor Allu Arjun and writer-turned-director Vakkantham Vamsi are teaming up for an action-entertainer, tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya. Produced by Lagadapati Sridhar, the film was in news ever since the names technicians were announced.
Naa Peru Surya will have cinematography by national award winning cinematographer Rajeev Ravi and Bollywood composers Vishal-Shekhar as the music composers of the film.
And now the makers had revealed an interesting update on Naa Peru Surya as the film will see the Telugu superstar donning the role of an army soldier. The film set against a war backdrop and content of the film is said to have high on patriotism.
The female lead of Naa Peru Surya is yet-to-be-announced as the makers are planning to cast either Disha Patani or Kiara Advani opposite Allu Arjun in the film.
Meanwhile, Allu Arjun's upcoming film, Duvvada Jagannadham is slated to be released on 7 July 2017. The film also marks the third outing of Allu Arjun and producer Dil Raju and stars Hrithik Roshan’s Mohenjo Daro fame as the female lead.
- 'Sachin- A Billion Dreams' Marathi trailer out!
- Angamaly Diaries stars Reshma Rajan, Sarath Kumar bags Mohanlal-Lal Jose film
- Rajinikanth, Dhanush, Kabali maker film to start rolling in May
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer set to create history in Australia
- Kerala Box Office : Sakhavu set to be Nivin Pauly's biggest opener