Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Sushant Singh Rajput’s family’s lawyer Vikas Singh makes sensational disclosure after revealing that Mumbai Police forced Sushant’s family to sign a statement written in Marathi.
2) Prime drug lead, peddler Zaid Vilatra is now under NCB custody for seven days. Zaid exposes big names linked with the drug cartel
3) For the first time, police informer spills the bean on Mumbai’s drug cartel. Farooq Batata confirms political back behind the flourishing business of drugs.
4) NCB establishes a clear link between Rhea’s brother Showik Chakraborty and B-Town drug cartel. NCB to grill Showik soon.
5) Noose tightens around Vadra and Company. Middleman Sanjay Bhandari is all set to be extradited.
6) The chorus for a CBI investigation in the Palghar lynching case peaks sensational sabotage theory. Kin says ‘Don’t trust the state, not happy with CID probe’.