Mumbai: Journalist, writer Arun Sadhu passes away at 76
Well-known journalist and writer Arun Sadhu passed away at the age of 76 here on 25 September.
He was suffering from existing condition of Cardiomyopathy since long.
Yesterday, Sadhu was admitted in Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital aka Sion hospital at around 10 am in the morning.
Known for his work in Mumbai Dinank, Sadhu wrote many more novels in Hindi, English and Marathi.
This well-known writer won the Sahitya Academy award and also several awards such as Bharatiya Bhasha Parishad, NC Kelkar and Acharya Atre award.
- BJP is rattled especially with recent universities win: Congress
- 'Tortured like an animal': Indian woman recalls 14-month ordeal in Saudi
- Supreme Court directs admission of two colour-blind students in MBBS
- Rohingya crisis: India sends relief material to Bangladesh
- Surat: 29 arrested for consumption of liquor in dry state