The Mother’s Day 2020 is here, and we are unfortunately caught between a deadly pandemic. No matter what our plans were, all of them have been put on hold until the time we get over coronavirus.
Despite the harsh conditions, we all want to make the day super special for our mothers, no matter which part of the world they live in.
Amid the lockdown, if you are looking for ways to make the day special for your mother, here’s how we can help you:
1. Have a virtual conversation and dedicate her a song: Mothers don’t need big gestures to let them know about your love. Small gestures mean the world to them. If you are away from home and your mother, celebrate the day by having a virtual conversation with her. Dedicate and sing a song to her or tell her how much you mean to her.
2. Sent essential items’ goodies: Pamper your mother with some essential goodies, including some snacks, a good flavoured tea, skin and body care products.
3. Bake a cake: If you are living with your mom, you have indeed got a nice opportunity to celebrate the special day with her. Give her rest from the kitchen and don the chef’s hat. Take help wherever necessary. Do not forget to bake her a cake.
4. Gift a pampering session: While it is not possible for your mothers to go out to parlours these days, they need pampering too! Make sure to give them a relaxing head massage or do them a manicure/ pedicure to relax her completely.
5. Care for her every day: One of the most important things that you can gift your mother is to care for her every day and not just on the second Sunday of May. Thank them for their selfless service by helping them out whenever they need you.
Follow @News18Movies for more