Mohanlal to undergo one and a half year's intensive training for Mahabharata
It's known that Malayalam actor Mohanlal is donning the role of Bheemasena in the much-awaited Malayalam film Mahabharatha. The film, set to be India's biggest film till date is an adaption of popular Malayalam writer M.T. Vasudevan Nair's award winning novel, Randamoozham.
According to recent Malayalam media reports, the Malayalam superstar is all set to undergo one and a half year's intensive training for the film. He had already stated that he is in no mood to accept any films until he wraps up shooting for Mahabharatha.
Catch had previously reported that Mahabharatha will be made in two parts like Baahubali series and will hit the screen in 2020.
Before the commencement of Mahabharatha, Mohanlal have four films lined-up for release, Villain, Odiyan, Lucifer and the un-titled film with Laljose.
- Baahubali actor Prabhas' new film titled Saaho
- Kamal Haasan to host Tamil version of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss
- Babu Baga Busy : Telugu remake of Hunterrr to hit the screens on 5 May
- SPYder : Mahesh Babu, AR Murugadoss film's clash with Salman Khan starrer Tubelight averted
- Waiting to see Mohanlal's legendary acting in Mahabharatham, says Manju Warrier