Fans of Malayalam actor Mohanlal have all reasons to rejoice as the teaser of actor's upcoming film Villain is slated to arrive on Friday. Directed By B Unni Krishnan and produced by Rockline Venkatesh, the maker of Salman Khan blockbuster Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the film stars the Malayalam superstar in the titular role of a retired cop, Mathew Manjooran. Villain stars Manju Warrier in the female lead and also marks the Malayalam debut of Tamil actors Vishal, Hansika Motwani and Telugu actress Raashi Khanna of Madras Cafe fame.
Villain was in news ever since B Unni Krishnan revealed that the film will be India's first film to be released in 8K technology. The film will also see Telugu actor Srikanth making his Malayalam debut. The Mahatma actor is donning a significant role in the film.
And now, much to the delight of Lalettan fans, the teaser of Villain is all set to be released with upcoming Friday release, Baahubali : The Conclusion.
A one-minute teaser of Villain is slated to be released with the Malayalam prints of Baahubali 2 on Friday.
It is indeed a smart move from the makers as the SS Rajamouli film is slated to release in record number of screens in Kerala. Also, a huge section of Mohanlal fans will now watch Baahubali 2 as they were waiting with bated breath for the teaser of the Mohanlal film.
Villain also marks the fifth collaboration between Mohanlal and Manju Warrier after Aaram Thampuran, Kanmadham, Summer In Bethlahem and Ennum Eppozhum.
- Baahubali 2: Anushka Shetty, Prabhas's royal avatar in new posters
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas looks royal and menacing in the new poster of SS Rajamouli film
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati film to create history with 8000 screens across India
- Ramaleela: Dileep, Tomichan Mulakupadam film confirmed for 7 July release
- 'Baahubali-2' producers want 5 shows per day in Telangana