New Delhi, April 5 (IANS) A minor fire broke out in Rail Bhawan, the headquarters of the Indian Railways, here on late Wednesday evening. No one was injured, a fire service official said.
The fire was reported around 8.55 p.m. from Gate No 4 of the building located near the Parliament.
“It was a minor fire which broke out in an electric metre board due to short circuit. Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot just after we received the call. No one was injured,” the fire official said.
This is published unedited from the IANS feed.