Mild tremors felt in Himachal Pradesh, Manipur
A mild intensity earthquake on 9 March, 2017 hit the Chamba region of the hilly state of Himachal Pradesh. The quake hit at 02.09 p.m.The earthquake is measured to be 3.5 on the Richter scale. Further details are awaited.
Earlier in the day on 9 March, 2017, a moderate intensity earthquake was felt in Manipur's Ukhrul.
The magnitude of the earthquake was reported to be 4.1 on the Richter Scale.
No loss of life or property was reported yet.
- Maharashtra assembly adjourned following row over loan waiver
- Key digital evidence recovered in Malayalam actress molestation case
- Karnataka's first female driver for state owned Transport Corporation
- RBI to issue new Rs. 10 notes with enhanced security features soon
- Schools shut following fresh snowfall in Doda