Met Gala 2017: 10 best dressed celebs who owned the most exciting red carpet of the year
At the Met Gala we hate it safe.
The most exciting red carpet of the year, the event is known to encourage even the most tame dressers to play it risqué.
And with this year's Gala dedicated to the famed 74-year-old Japanese fashion designer Rei Kawakubo and her experimental fashion brand Comme des Garçons, the event witnessed some of the most innovative looks this year.
The biggest names from entertainment, sports and fashion gathered to honour the opening of ‘Rei Kawakubo Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between.’
It's always hard to choose favourites on a red carpet, especially this one. But we have chosen a handful of women who stood out for us and embraced the night's overall theme in rather stunning ways.
- More than an oppressor's language: reclaiming the hidden history of Afrikaans
- The science of laughter – and why it also has a dark side
- Anvita Bajpai on her plagiarism claims against Chetan Bhagat's One Indian Girl
- Study: Mothers are less wealthy than women without children
- 13 Reasons Why this Netflix show, despite all flaws, is a must watch