MeT forecasts drop in temperature in coming days
Temperatures are expected to drop by two to four degrees Celsius from tomorrow onwards, thereby decreasing the intensity of the heat-wave across India, as per the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
IMD scientist Charan Singh said, 'The temperature across India is to decrease in the coming days due to the westerly wave.''The sky will be partly cloudy with southeasterly winds prevailing across Delhi-NCR from the evening, Singh added.
Heat waves typically set in across India between April and June, before the refreshing monsoon rains arrive.
- Nepal President offers prayers at Jagannath Temple, assures to help in Kasturi crisis
- Swami Aseemanand gets permission to visit ailing mother
- MCD polls: Voter awareness campaign gets celebrity quotient
- Racial discrimination putting kids at asthma risk
- AIADMK merger on cards: CM Palaniswami forms committee