McLizardy: Kolkata Woman Finds Fried Reptile in Happy Meal

The fast food chain McDonald’s is facing dismal food safety problem after accidentally serving a dead lizard along with french fries.

6-month-pregnant Priyanka Moitra went to McDonald’s with her family, and ordered a burger and french fries. When they started eating, they suddenly discovered a fried LIZARD in their french fries.

Thinking of the health of her 4-year-old daughter and unborn child, she clicked the picture of the dead lizard along with french fries and lodged a complain against McDonald’s.

Video editor: Mohd Ibrahim