Man electrocuted in Muzaffarnagar

Muzaffarnagar, Jul 17 (PTI) A 32-year-old man was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a high-tension wire in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar district on Saturday, police said.

The deceased was identified as Sumit Rathi, they said.

Rathi had gone to a tube well early this morning when he accidentally touched a high-tension electric wire in Dhirahedi village under Bhopa police station area of the district, the police said.

The body has been sent for a post-mortem examination, they said. PTI CORR DIV DIV

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting