Man dies of electric shock from refrigerator

Jaipur, May 16 (PTI) A man was electrocuted and four family members received burn injuries due to an electric shock from a refrigerator in Harmara area here on Sunday, police said.

Electric equipment in several houses got damaged as there was a fault in a transformer and due to the flow of current in the refrigerator, five members of a family received shock.

One of them, Mohammad Rafiq, died, police said, adding that the matter was being probed. PTI SDA HMB

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting