Headlines of the hour
1. Supreme court for kisan agitation continues, asserts it should be nonviolent.
2. CJI puts faith in independent and impartial committee to end the stalemate, says ‘centre’s negotiation attempts with agitating farmers have failed so far’.
3. Left backed farmer union rejects Supreme Court appointed committee, challenges to resolve issue.
4. Fresh war of words after Sikh priest allegedly shoots self after the Kisan protest site, Congress government accuses Modi-led government of cruelty, BJP slams Congress for politicsicing suicide.
5. Congress neta’s voice dissent against Gandhis, Goa MP and MLA says leadership is failing. Kerala leader flags lack of ground support.
6. West Bengal governor accepts Suvendu Adhikari’s resignation from TMC, disgrunted TMC MLA confirms that he will join the BJP, Move likely dhring Amit Shah’s visit.
7. ISRO’s CMS mission successful launches India’s 42nd communication satellite in the orbit.