Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at Well Treat hospital near Nagpur-Amravati hospital

There was a fire at Well Treat Hospital, Maharashtra near Nagpur Amravati Road. The Hospital has been evacuated while 27 patients were shifted to the other hospital. Reports say the fire happened due to a short circuit in the air conditioning. 4 patients have lost their lives in this accident. The fire started from the air conditioning unit in the ICU. The fire stayed confined on the single floor and did not spread any further. About six patients were on that particular floor, while six patients came out independently while the fire brigade people rescued the other four out. This is the 2nd time such misfortune is happening in the state. Watch the video to know more!