Maha: 2 MSEDCL men booked after 3-year-old gets electrocuted

·1-min read

Nagpur, Jun 27 (PTI) Two Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited personnel were booked for allegedly causing death by negligence in connection with the electrocution of a three-year-old boy in Nagpur, police said on Sunday.

The child died on Thursday after accidentally touching a distribution point box installed in Sirsi village and a probe found that the incident took place because its two doors had not been kept locked as is mandated, a Bela police station official said.

MSDCL Sirsi sub station junior Hemantrao Dalal and helper Jameel Shaikh were booked under section 304A of IPC, but have not been arrested, he said. PTI COR BNM BNM BNM

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting