The life Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification about opening up the recruitment process for the ADO for year 2019. The notification of opening up the recruitment process was announced through the official website of LIC at https://www.licindia.in/
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting applications for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Posts in several Divisional Offices under Western Zonal Offices, Maharashtra.
The candidates who are interested in applying to the recruitment process can easily so that by going to the website and filling a form. The application process was opened on 20 May, 2019 and will close on 9 June, 2020.
After the closing of the application link the candidates can download their admit cards form 29 June. The Recruitment process will be done in two steps-
- Online Examination Preliminary.
- Online examination main.
The minimum criteria to apply for the LID AOD is a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. LIC will take both fresh candidates and well as those who have working the industry for a while.
Here are the important dates given on the website of LIC, however these are only tentative and hence can be changed overtime-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application - 20 May 2019
- Closure of registration of application - 09 June 2019
- Closure for editing application details - 09 June 2019
- Last date for printing your application - 26 June 2019
- Online Fee Payment - 20 May to 09 June 2019
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination - 29 June 2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) - 06 - 13 July 2019
- Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) - 10 August 2019
Vacancy Details for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
The selected candidate as the Apprentice Development Officer will be given Rs. 34,503/- stipend per month during the apprentice period, according to the rules of the Corporation.
If appointed as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) will be paid in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075 as well as the other admissible allowances.
. Read more on India by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsGlad it Happened During IPL: Captain Kohli on Kuldeep’s Form . Read more on India by The Quint.