US President Joe Biden, speaking from the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office after signing Day One executive orders, said he would not immediately reveal the contents of the letter out of respect for Trump.
The Budget 2021 will be presented by FM Nirmala Sitharaman on February 1, 2021. Even as Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has promised a never before like Union Budget, due to the COVID-19 scenario, experts are not hoping for many big-ticket reforms as far as personal finance and taxation are concerned.
Pakistani news anchor can be seen heaping praises on the bruised, resilient India for overcoming the countless obstacles of injuries, racist jibes and winning the Border-Gavaskar trophy in Australia.
New York [US], January 21 (ANI): Twitter has blocked the account of Chinese Embassy in the US over its earlier tweet which claimed that Uyghur women in Xinjiang region are now "emancipated" and no longer "baby-making machines."
New Delhi [India], January 21 (ANI): As Kamala Harris took oath as the new Vice-President of the United States, her maternal uncle G Balachandran on Thursday expressed his happiness over the mention of Harris' mother in her election campaign speeches.
The Trumps, who skipped the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, flew to Florida but upon arrival, as the former President waved at the cameras and stopped to pose, Melania strode away without breaking her brisk pace.
The study comes at a time when the Indian government is being forced to draw up an elaborate plan to alleviate rising fears among citizens against taking the vaccine.
Goswami’s purported chats indicate he had prior info on the Balakot airstrike. Why is the government silent?
Ajinkya Rahane received a red carpet welcome when he arrived at his Matunga residence in Mumbai.
Peshawar [Pakistan], January 22 (ANI): China has invested billions in Pakistan's power sector but all the deals made with Pakistan are tainted that contributed to the recent nationwide blackout, which is likely to return in future, reported Asia Times.
Even though the former first couple chose to skip the presidential inauguration, the Trumps couldn’t escape the wrath of the internet as netizens unleashed a slew of memes at them.
Doses of the indigenously-developed Covid-19 vaccine were to be sent to Myanmar, Mongolia, Oman, Bahrain, Philippines, Maldives and Mauritius. But with it still in the 'clinical trial mode', the developers are waiting for a green signal from the recipients of the 'grant in aid'.
Based on the GLA crossover, German automaker Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its EQA all-electric SUV. It is the company's second fully-electric model and is currently available in a single EQA 250 variant. As for the highlights, it has an eye-catching look and a premium cabin with a host of hi-tech features. It draws power from a 66.5kWh double-decker Lithium-ion battery pack. Here's our roundup.
The cake that was made for Ajinkya Rahane was an eggless, chocolate cake and was baked by Aditi Limaye-Kamat, owner of Home Chef bakery.
Village construction is approximately 4.5 kilometres within the Indian territory of the de facto border.
Washington [US], January 21 (ANI): Former US first lady Melania Trump marked the end of his husband Donald Trump's presidency by wearing head to toe funeral black outfit with a crocodile Birkin bag from Hermes, which is worth over USD 50,000.
On 20 January, Joe Biden & Kamala Harris were sworn in as President and Vice President.
Hong Kong, January 21 (ANI): London has lambasted Beijing over its threat to stop recognising the British National (Overseas) [BN (O)] passport as a valid travel document, a proposed reprisal against the Western nation for offering Hongkongers a pathway to citizenship in order to escape the draconian National Security Law.
Hooghly/Paschim Medinipur (West Bengal) [India], January 21 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Suvendu Adhikari has said that the party has to work on 70 per cent of the electorate while claiming that poll strategist Prashant Kishor in a recent interview said that the ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) has a "fixed deposit" of the remaining 30 per cent in West Bengal.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday expressed grief at the loss of lives in a fire at the Serum Institute of India building. Five people died and nine were evacuated from the building in the institute's of Manjari premises in Maharashtra after the fire broke out at the facility, police said.