Kerala Box Office: Baahubali 2 unseats Shankar's I to become the all time highest non Malayalam grosser
SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion is on a nonstop record breaking spree. After becoming the highest opener at the Kerala Box Office, Baahubali 2 has set yet another record in Kerala. The film, a sequel to SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Beginning stars Prabhas and Anushka Shetty in lead roles.
Earlier, Catch had reported that Baahubali 2 had minted Rs. 6.27 crore to become the highest opener at the Kerala Box Office. And now, the Prabhas starrer has emerged as all time highest non-Malayalam grosser at the Kerala Box Office.
Baahubali 2 has reportedly minted Rs. 5.75 crore on its fourth day of its theatrical release to emerge as the top non-Malayalam grosser in Kerala. The film also broke Shankar-Vikram's I's record of Rs.19.75 crore to do so. Baahubali 2 has so far minted Rs. 25.33 crore in 4 theatrical days at the Kerala Box office, which is now also the fastest Rs. 20 crore grosser in Kerala.
As per Tuesday early trends, Baahubali 2 is said to have another bountiful day and is all set to become the second Rs. 50 crore grosser in Kerala after the Mohanlal blockbuster Pulimurugan. Baahubali 2 also stars Rana Daggubati, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj and Nassar.
- Record Alert : Baahubali 2 emerges India's biggest blockbuster, crosses the lifetime collections of Aamir Khan's Dangal in 5 days
- Baahubali 2 emerges all-time highest opener in Nepal
- Baahubali actor Prabhas becomes first South Indian actor to debut at Madame Tussauds
- Kamal Haasan unveils first look poster of Vishwaroopam-2
- Pulimurugan: Tamil poster of Mohanlal blockbuster released, 3D release on May 19