Strictly Come Dancing professional Katya Jones has quit social media in the wake of the backlash she and dance partner Mike Bushell faced when they were saved from last week's elimination.
Jones, who has danced on the programme for four years, has said there's "no need for negatives" as the pair focus on their routines.
“I’m off social media; it’s not real," the 30-year-old told The Sun on Sunday. "For me, it’s real what we’re doing with our dancing and performance.
“There’s no need for negatives. I just want to do my own thing.”
While Jones' Twitter and Instagram pages remain live, her last tweet was sent on 14 October and her last Instagram post was published on 24 October, ahead of Halloween Week.
Halloween Week saw Jones and and Bushell, 53, saved in the dance-off after competing against Coronation Street actress Catherine Tyldesley and her dance partner Johannes Radebe.
Judges Motsi Mabuse and Bruno Tonioli chose to save Tyldesley while Craig Revel Horwood and Shirley Ballas plumped for the BBC Breakfast presenter.
With Ballas having the casting vote as Head Judge, it was Tyldesley who was sent home in a decision that proved to be controversial among fans.
In the wake of the results show, Bushell was subject to online attacks from trolls with his wife Emily Bushell describing the level of abuse received as "shocking".
Ballas was also on the receiving end of viewers' vitriol as she told Radio Times she'd been sent messages "too vulgar to repeat".
She also said it wasn't the judges who put Tyldesley in the bottom two as it was the lack of votes for the actress from viewers that contributed to her exit.