Katrina Kaif was spotted meeting Zoya. Was it a personal visit or is there more to it?
Zoya Akhtar has announced her next film Gully Boys, starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt. However her recent meeting with Katrina Kaif has sparked rumours of them coming together for a film agian. A source says, “A couple of days ago Katrina met Zoya at her residence. Ranveer too was present at that time. Their meeting went on for a long time and it is said that they did discuss some projects, but there is no confirmation whether Katrina will be part of the same film or not.”
Katrina and Zoya have worked together in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in 2011. There were many reports that suggested that Zoya is planning to make a sequel and Katrina will be part of it. But Zoya then stated that she is yet to figure out about sequel.
Gully Boys is based on a story of real life street rapper Neazy and Divine and it will go on floor in November this year. Zoya is going to be making her production debut with her new banner Tiger Baby.
Katrina is currently shooting for Tiger Zinda Hai with Salman Khan and wrapped up shooting for Jagga Jasoos with Ranbir Kapoor.
- "This hot Mumbai, the smell of this city...so glad to be back," says Priyanka Chopra
- Sanjay Dutt's Bhoomi gets a new release date
- I love 'Azaan', but Sonu's opinion should be respected: Kangana Ranaut
- #Interview: It was interesting to see the life through the lens : Purab Kohli
- Deepika Padukone tops the list for Shoojit Sircar