Katrina launched her photo sharing account but cancelled interaction with fans
Katrina Kaif has been telling her fans that there is something special in store for them on April 27. The actress was supposed to come on Instagram to launch her account and interact with fans. During the video launch, the actress welcomed her fans and told her that she has heard the news of Vinod Khanna’s demise and it is not the right time for celebration. So even though the international technical teams have come to India to have a special session with her, she won’t be able to do it today.
In the video, she says she's a big fan of the actor and promised to connect with her fans and do the interactive session later.
- Baahubali 2 advance booking report: The SS Rajamouli film challenges Sultan!
- B-town celebs mourn passing away of Vinod Khanna
- RIP Vinod Khanna: Celebrities, politicians, fans pay tributes on Twitter
- “We live in a democracy and everyone has a right to give an opinion: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar cancels Baahubali’s premiere as a mark of respect for Vinod Khanna