The incidents of stone pelting are on a rise in Jammu and Kashmir and reportedly the pelters have come up with nick-names of police officials to communicate with each other.
According to a report in DailyMail, the stone-pelters used names of film and cartoon characters to identify the cops.
The report added that SP of the region called 'Doremon', while the SDPO has been named as 'Chulbul Pandey'.
The stone-pelters identify the SHO as Mudugab (a female sheep).
These nick names help the pelters to communicate among themselves without letting the police know about the message.
'Yes, they have given us names. They yell even while hurling stones at us, calling out our names,' DailyMail quoted a police official as saying.
Police, on the other hand, have also identified some of the pelters and named them as hartal, tiffin box and Bad dog.
- Death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav a 'govt. implemented murder': Shiv Sena
- Kulbhushan Jadhav sentencing: India warns Pakistan of severe consequences
- Puducherry govt assures to secure release of arrested fishermen
- Will do everything possible to get Kulbhushan Jadhav justice: Rajnath Singh
- PM Modi must intervene to ensure Kulbhushan Jadhav's release: Mayawati