Karnataka: 6-year-old falls into 400-feet borewell, rescue operation underway
The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team are at the spot in Athani taluk of Belagavi district where a six-year-old girl fell into an open borewell on Saturday night.
The girl has been identified as Kaveri Ajit Madar who fell into the 400-feet borewell while she was playing. The girl is stuck at a depth of around 20 feet. Rescue operations are underway.
- Madhya Pradesh: One killed, five injured in Chhatarpur road accident
- Promising 'sensible governance', Ajay Maken says Delhi should vote for Congress
- Vote in large numbers to make Delhi 'Dengue, Chikungunya free': Delhi CM
- No room for Arvind Kejriwal this MCD polls, says BJP
- Delhi will vote against BJP's misgovernance: Manish Sisodia