TOP HEADLINES OF THE HOUR:
1. In an interview with Times Now Congress's spokesperson, Ravindra Sharma, defended the party's recent alliance with the Gupkar Declaration which questions Indian's sovereignty over the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. The daughter of BSF martyr sends a strong message and says ‘we should stand with our forces’; are the Gupkar team and their backers listening?
3. In a shocking Gupkar’s brazen appeasement, Mehbooba Mufti has now come out alleging that centre is the one playing devisive politics with the people of Jammu and Kashmir. She further says, that the eviction of nomads is part of the centre’s illegal policy that is prevailing in Jammu and Kashmir with the abrogation of article 370 and the centre is dragging the people out of Muslim minority areas to settle outsiders.
4. Times Now speaks to Bharatiya Janata Party's deputy Chief Ministers Renu Devi and Tarkishore Prasad ahead of the swearing-in ceremony in Bihar. They say they are ready to serve the people of Bihar to the best of their ability. Shrawan Kumar, JD(U) MLA, speaks to Times Now ahead of cabinet swearing-in later today. ‘Our Government has always strived to achieve better results, that is why the people have shown this faith in us’, he said.
5. It is a shocking and deplorable comment that is coming in from RJD, Bihar, Jagada Nand Singh who said that NDA and BJP raped the democracy, he furthe goes on to say that Nitish Kumar is a child which is born after BJP raped the people’s mandate. This is an absolutely derogatory language used to describe the political affairs.
6. Congress MP Karti P Chidambaram tweeted for the Congress party saying that it was time for introspection and consultation at the party. This comes after the party's poor performance in the Bihar Assembly elections. The post-Bihar loss for Congress does not seem to be taken too well by its partners as they blame the party for dragging down the grand alliance and taking the by-polls too lightly.
7. After blocking the CBI, now Left leaders will be protesting against the probe agencies in the state. BJP slams Pinarayi government and asks, What is the state hiding?