The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education declared the class 10 exams 2017 results on May 3. Students, who took up the exams in February, can now check the results online on the board's official website.
More from IBTimes India: Baahubali star Prabhas' wax statue photos at Madame Tussauds are breaking the internet
Here's how you can check the results online.
- Log into the board's official website
- Click on the results section
- Select JKBOSE Class 10 annual exam 2017
- Enter your roll number and other details required
- You will then be able to see your marks
- You can also download and print the same.
The Telangana State Board of Secondary Education also declared the results of the Class 10 exams on Wednesday, May 3 on its official website. A circular was released by the office of the director of government examinations, which confirmed that the results will be released at 4 pm.
Here is how you can check the results:
- Open the website bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on SSC 2017 results.
- Fill in your details
- Download the results. You can even take a print out of the same.