The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has activated the link for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced. Candidates who are willing to participate in the national-level entrance exam for admission to the coveted IITs across the nation shall visit the official website; jeeadv.nic.in to begin with the procedure. This shall be noted that the JEE Advanced 2019 application process is activated only for the foreign nationals and the same facility is yet to begin for the Indian students. JEE Advanced 2019 exam will be conducted on May 27, 2019. Find the list of JEE Advanced 2019 required documents, quick steps to apply and all other details below. When Will NTA Declare Scores, How to Calculate JEE Main Marks? All FAQs Answered Here.
According to the official notification; the last date to apply for the IIT JEE Advanced 2019 applications for foreign candidates is May 9. However, the online fee payment for the registration can be done until May 10, 2019. IIT Roorkee is responsible for conducting the JEE Advanced 2019 entrance examination this year, and the institute will begin the application process for the Indian candidates soon.
JEE Advanced 2019 Documents Required (For Foreign Candidates)
- Signature of the candidate
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport of mother
- Passport of father
- Testimonial as applicable
JEE Advanced 2019 Documents Required (For Indian Candidates)
- Class 10 certificate or birth certificate
- Class 12 result certificate
- Category certificate
- Additional category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Scribe request letter
- DS certificate
- OCI card/PIO card
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2019?
- Visit the official website; jeeadv.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you come across the registration for JEE Advanced 2019 ‘click here’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Register, using all the basic details at first.
- Log-in using the registration number, given to you.
- Fill up the JEE Advanced 2019 application form and upload the required images.
- Make the application fee payment. For foreign candidates, the JEE Advanced 2019 fee is $150 (more than Rs. 10,000), and for SAARC nationals, it is $75 (above Rs. 5,000).
- Once completed, download the JEE Advanced 2019 confirmed application form for future reference.
Only those who clear the cut-off of the JEE Main 2019, will be able to appear for the JEE Advanced. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is yet to announce the JEE Main 2019 April examination result. For the JEE Main qualifying candidates, the JEE Advanced applications are slated to begin from May 3, 2019.