Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are all set to romance on screen once again after 7 years.
The couple is expected to star in Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun along with the head of the family, Amitabh Bachchan. The Bachchans are said to have liked the project but haven't given their nod yet. Now we hear Jaya Bachchan might also be part of the film, as the makers have asked her to do a small role.
If everything falls into place, this will be the first time that the entire Bachchan parivar will be seen together in a film. Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan acted together back in 2001, in Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
file pic The Bachchan Family
- Aamir Khan breaks his own rule by appearing on a reality show
- Special 26 to Mogul: Akshay Kumar and his fascination with real life stories
- My experience of Bollywood not nepotistic at all: Swara Bhaskar
- Nervous about Baahubali 2 trailer: Producer
- People think I'm always on the banned-wagon: Pahlaj Nihalani