Actress Jacqueline Fernandez who is busy with her film commitments will soon open a restaurant in Bandra, Mumbai.
The actress has already zeroed in on a property in Bandra. She has teamed up with her close friend Mishali Sanghani who owns a restaurant, Pali Village Cafe, Bandra.
According to the sources actress who has always been a fitness freak will be including healthy menu in her restaurant.
"Jacqueline is already a health conscious and a fitness freak. She owns one restaurant in Colombo and due to a successful start in overseas she thought to make one for the people in Mumbai. Not just the films but, now she will also look after the business of her new restaurant. People will be served healthy yet interesting recipes," ads the source. The actress is also said to have started working on menu and decor for the place.
Meanwhile, the Sri Lankan beauty has started shooting for her next film Drive opposite Sushant Singh Rajput that is being directed by Tarun Mansukhani.
- Randeep Hooda says Battle of Saragarhi not shelved
- 'Naam Shabana' is spin-off, not prequel to 'Baby': Taapsee Pannu
- Vidya Balan stumped by an inappropriate gesture by a fan
- Team Jolly LLB is back: Akshay Kumar and Subhash Kapoor team up for Mogul!
- Hansal Mehta, Apurva Asrani want rules against harassment at workplace