Salman Khan is all set to go international with his first live concert for his Dabangg film franchise in Australia and New Zealand.
The tour that is titled Da Bangg will see many performances by Bollywood stars like Sonakshi Sinha, Prabhu Deva, Tamannah Bhatia, Zareen Khan, Bipasha Basu, Badshah and few others. Now we hear Salman's special guest Jacqueline Fernandez will be joining the gang too.
A source reveals that, "Salman has specially asked Jacqueline to accompany him on the tour and she has agreed."
The tour will be held between the two months of April and May in Melbourn, Sydney and Auckland.
- Pad Man to be shot in a village near Indore
- RGV, Sachiin Joshi to collaborate again after Veerappan
- #Exclusive: Salman Khan – Akshay Kumar – Karan Johar’s next to not take off soon?
- Ramesh Sippy waited 3 years to shoot a single 'Sholay' scene: Amitabh Bachchan
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania movie review: Endearing, delightful and has heart in the right place