J-K Police to donate one day salary to kin of killed policemen
Expressing solidarity and concern for the bereaved families, the Jammu and Kashmir Police will donate their one day salary to the families of police officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.
As many as 14 police personnel and two Special Police Officers (SPO) lost their lives in various militancy related incidents during this year.
The contributed amount will be credited into Range Police Head Quarters (PHQ) Welfare Fund.
- Darjeeling unrest leaves 36 policemen injured: Police
- Amit Shah defends Bandaru Dattatreya’s ‘jobless growth’ remark
- CPI(M) gives Govt. June 20 as 'deadline' to declare Prez candidate
- In photos: Kochi Metro flagged off, pathbreaking in more ways than one
- Yoga shouldn't remain confined to June 21: Baba Ramdev