J-K: 2 soldiers killed in ceasefire violation in Poonch
Two soldiers lost their lives on 1 May in ceasefire violation by Pakistan rangers in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch, Jammu and Kashmir.
Pakistan violated ceasefire today by opening fire on Border Security Force (BSF) posts in Poonch at 8:30 a.m. as Pakistani troops used rocket launchers and automatic weapons on Indian posts.
An Indian Army personnel has been killed, along with a BSF head constable, who succumbed to his injuries.
A massive gunbattle is underway, as Indian forces are retaliating heavily.
-- With ANI inputs
- Virbhadra Singh DA case: Delhi court to take cognizance of CBI chargesheet
- Supreme Court orders examination of Justice Karnan's 'mental health'
- BJP leader storms into trouble, calls Mamata Banerjee 'eunuch'
- Assam: Two detained in 'cattle thieves' lynching case
- Uttarakhand High Court orders sealing of EVM for six assembly constituencies