The Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) suffered another defeat in the ongoing Indian Premier League 2019 on Monday, summing up to a total of 7 losses in the eight games played by them. The team’s poor performance has disappointed fans with many criticising Virat Kohli’s captaincy and Gary Kirsten’s coaching.
However, after the match against Mumbai Indians, where the team went down by five wickets, fans blamed and trolled former cricketer Ashish Nehra, who faced flak for guiding Kohli to bowl left-arm spinner Pawan Negi.
In the last two overs, when MI needed 22 runs to win and Hardik Pandya and Kieron Pollard were on the crease, Nehra signalled Kohli to pick Negi when he was going to select Navdeep Saini. The move backfired and MI won the game, leaving Nehra at people’s mercy and soon the trolling began.
- Vikram Desai (@mnoptre) April 15, 2019
- SAIFIAN ASTRONAUT (@GokuSaifian) April 5, 2019
- Vishnu Sah (@Vishnu_Sah_) April 15, 2019
- B s (@Abineshviper) April 15, 2019
Meanwhile Pawan Negi to Kohli on bowling 19th over pic.twitter.com/FnRrye84yi
- Brijesh Negi (@midastouch786) April 15, 2019
When someone in commentary says about RCB chances in Playoffs.
- Kejriwal Jong Un (@LagbhagSecular) April 15, 2019
22 needed off 12 balls
Ashish Nehra signals to bring Pawan Negi
Mumbai Indians won with 6 balls to spare
- Sir Jadeja fan (@SirJadeja) April 15, 2019
- Principle Patel (@PatelSiddhant_) April 15, 2019
- Batman (@Buy1GetNone) April 15, 2019
- (@sagar4208) April 15, 2019