The "Global Whole Genome and Exome Sequencing Market: Focus on Product, Workflow, Application, End User, Country Data (16 Countries), and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this market intelligence report the global whole genome and exome sequencing market was valued at $497.1 million in 2018 and is anticipated to grow over $7,303.0 million by 2029. The global whole genome and exome sequencing market are expected to grow at double-digit compound annual growth rate in the forecast period 2019-2029, aided primarily by the impressive growth in the underlying services market.
Whole genome sequencing is a one of the comprehensive methods for analyzing entire genomes. Genomic information has been instrumental in identifying inherited disorders, characterizing the mutations that drive cancer progression, and tracking disease outbreaks. Further, whole exome sequencing is the technique for sequencing all the exome and protein-coding genes in genome. This technique includes selection of the subset of the DNA that encodes proteins or exons which is followed by sequencing of the exome DNA using high throughput DNA sequencing methods.
- Rising Prevalence of Genetic Disorders
- Increasing Prevalence of Various Types of Cancer, Globally
- Increasing Research Funding in the Field of Genomics
- Expensive Sequencing Procedures and Their Applications in Medical Treatments
- High Capital Requirement Hampering the Expansion of Global Reach
- Stringent Regulatory Standards
- Technological Advancements in Sample Preparation for Whole Genome and Exome Sequencing
- Opportunity (by Product)
- Opportunity (by Application)
- Opportunity (by Region)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- General Electric Company
- GENEWIZ, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Novogene Corporation
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fstd6o
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900