Here are the top news headlines:
1. Akali Dal Leader Majinder Singh Sirsa makes a sensational claim; said that he had complained to the then Mumbai Police Commissioner Sanjay Barve about the party where there were drugs involved. The complaint has been filed seeking FIR for violations related to anti-drug laws.
2. Shruti Modi and Jaya Saha both names appeared in those drug chats and it is likely that Jaya Saha can be called as well for a round of questioning by the NCB. The NCB team is likely to question Shruti Modi on the lines of procurement of drugs by her for Rhea Chakraborty and if at all Sushant Singh Rajput was aware of all this.
3. Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) to announce order on Rhea Chakraborty's morgue visit after late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's corpse was taken to the Cooper Hospital for autopsy. The sources are telling Times Now that both sides- Mumbai Police and Cooper Hospital are shifting the blame on each other over the allowance of Rhea Chakraborty to the mortuary.
4. Delhi Police’s Special Cell has arrested JNU Student and activist Umar Khalid under various charges. The detail of Umar Khalid’s role has been cleared in the chargesheet. Several sections of the Indian Penal Code and UAPA have been slapped against Umar Khalid.
5. Times Now has started a new Give My Home campaign in which the stories of people who have been cheated on by the developers and builders are shared. Times Now spoke to a few people who have booked houses back in 2010 and still haven’t got the property to themselves.